If you’re looking for a quaint town in Virginia to call your home, perhaps Smithfield is the perfect place to be. Home to just over 8,000 residents, Smithfield is a place that offers small town charm, comfort, and so much more. Read below to learn five of the many reasons why a move to Smithfield is in your best plans.
1. Affordable: Smithfield cost of living is reasonable in comparison to some of the larger towns and cities in the state. If you want to live a comfortable life, perhaps there is no better place to be.
2. The vibe: The colonial setting is something that any historian appreciates. If you love times of long ago, Smithfield properties and landscapes are sure to make you smile. The warm, friendly atmosphere and friendly neighbors also make residents smile.
3. Country Ham: Smithfield country ham has earned a reputation around the country. It’s on the table for many holidays and has a distinct flavor that isn’t found elsewhere. As a Smithfield resident, you have firsthand access to the deliciousness anytime you want.
4. Homes: Tons of great smithfield va real estate options make it easy to find a place to call home. There are small apartments and large homes in the area, as well as beach homes and estates with large lots. What do you want in your home? You can afford to buy in Smithfield.
5. Low Crime Rates: Crime takes place everywhere you go but it’s not so bad in some areas, like Smithfield. If you’re looking to live a laid back, quaint life, Smithfield is the place to be.
The list of reasons to move to Smithfield is endless, but the five above should convince you that it’s time to make the move. There is no better place to call home for those who desire the small town, quiet life.